[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zzdev] A difficult view
- To: Marlene Mallicoat <MarleneM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [zzdev] A difficult view
- From: "B. Fallenstein" <b.fallenstein@xxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2002 19:41:47 +0100
- Cc: ZZ Developers <zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx>
- References: <200202091328_MC3-F154-B0E7@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> This view doesn't seem as useful to me as the view (no longer available)
> that showed the splines, even on "row" and "column" views. I hope you'll
> consider putting the splines back in for all views, at least as an option
> for those of us who need them.
I need this explained to me-- what do you mean by a view showing
splines? 'Cause in the sense I understand the word, my Gzz 0.6 *is*
showing splines (see attached image, showing the Row view).
Thanks for your patience,