[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] how to use gzigzag?
- To: "zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx" <zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] how to use gzigzag?
- From: "B. Fallenstein" <b.fallenstein@xxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2002 18:26:02 +0100
- References: <200202051240.OAA18710@xxxxxxxxxxx> <20020205143214.GB27876@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <3C60048E.561BEA3D@xxxxxx> <20020205171946.GD22881@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho wrote:
> On 20020205T171302+0100, B. Fallenstein wrote:
> > Can't we have a second version of 0.6.1, with the necessary patches to
> > run on Java 1.2+? We could then distribute "gzz-0.6.1-kaffe" and
> > "gzz-0.6.1-sun" or so.
> Is the patch committed in the 0.6 branch?
What is "the patch?" How would we structure the code so as to produce
two versions from it (-sun and -kaffe)?
> > I think it's really stupid that we're currently offering only a version
> > for download that most people can't run...
> All versions of GZigZag are available for download.
Not from <http://www.gzigzag.org/download.html> which most people would
assume to be a reasonable place to look for gzz downloads.