Curses boot problem in Windows

Hi everyone!

When I use Curses under Windows with the Perl ZIgzag (the Curses
interface and the zigzag.pm module), it says

"Can't find 'boot_Curses' symbol in ./Curses.dll at zigzag line 72"

Does anyone have a Curses.dll that has this symbol? It would ease the
project a little.

I have been asked to port Zigzag into C from Perl. I just want to have
the Perl version running on my Windows box to aid development. I can get
it working on Linux, but I don't develop on Linux (ie, all the tools I
use to program, I haven't got for Linux).

Cheers,

Jeremy.