[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zzdev] :zz: 060 and 061 probs under Windows
- To: Ted Nelson <ted@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [zzdev] :zz: 060 and 061 probs under Windows
- From: "B. Fallenstein" <b.fallenstein@xxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 21:10:14 +0200
- Cc: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- References: <22.214.171.124.20011016150153.007c0bf0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
The problems with 0.6.1 are well-known and we hope to fix them soon. I
haven't encountered the 0.6.0 bug yet.
I hope that we'll have installer software for Windows for the next
release (0.8.0, Chartreuse). We're probably forming a GZigZag
programmers' group at my school, and one of the things we intend to do
is to package GZZ so that it is easier to use on Windoze machines.
Ted Nelson wrote:
> Hi Tuomas--
> I tried 061 on Windows. It opens and just sits there,
> without responding to keystrokes.
> 060 works for awhile. After awhile the blue cursor froze,
> but the green still moved. On restart with same dataset
> it worked again.
> Best, Ted