[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zzdev] 0.6.1 trouble
- To: Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho <gaia@xxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [zzdev] 0.6.1 trouble
- From: "B. Fallenstein" <b.fallenstein@xxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 13:35:13 +0200
- Cc: ZZ Development <zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx>
- References: <20010821170412.H1709@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho wrote:
> I'm preparing the 0.6.1 release of GZigZag "Java/". One problem:
> as currently tagged in CVS, it does not respond to keyboard
> events under Kaffe.
<< snip >>
> Any ideas? Should I just revert that change?
Hm, no. The "greedy focus" (getting the focus when the mouse enters a
window) is something we really do not want to have-- it should be left
for the window manager to decide. Hmmm...