[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: ASCII Dump
- From: Andrew Pam <xanni@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 2 Oct 1998 16:53:11 +1000
- In-reply-to: <18.104.22.168.19980706173254.00ffb150@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; from Ted Nelson on Mon, Jul 06, 1998 at 05:32:54PM +0900
- References: <19980620232808.A849@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <22.214.171.124.19980706173254.00ffb150@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
On Mon, Jul 06, 1998 at 05:32:54PM +0900, Ted Nelson wrote:
> I'm gearing up to try your text-dump files.
> In the program you refer to a "slice". Does
> that mean it's possible to specify less than a
> whole database?
No. That's what the export function is for.
zzdump and zzundump always deal with a whole slice, which is the name
we chose to refer to a Zigzag database.
*** Xanni ***
mailto:xanni@xxxxxxxxxx Andrew Pam
http://www.xanadu.com.au/ Technical VP, Xanadu
http://www.glasswings.com.au/ Technical Editor, Glass Wings
http://www.sericyb.com.au/sc/ Manager, Serious Cybernetics
P.O. Box 26, East Melbourne VIC 8002 Australia Phone +61 3 96511511