[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zzdev] File extension?
- To: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [zzdev] File extension?
- From: Andrew Pam <xanni@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 2 Oct 1998 14:27:30 +1000
- In-reply-to: <19981002215120.A18396@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; from Gossamer on Fri, Oct 02, 1998 at 09:51:20PM +1000
- References: <19981002215120.A18396@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
On Fri, Oct 02, 1998 at 09:51:20PM +1000, Gossamer wrote:
> We've been calling the data file zigzag.data so the issue hasn't come
> up but should we really have a standard extension for zigzag data
Sure, it comes in handy for DOS / Windows systems that like extensions.
> If we're going to include several examples in with the disctribution,
> I'd imagine they'd all be called something like:
> Is .zz what we want to use though? Or .zig, or something else?
Yes, I think we'd agreed to standardise on the .zz extension.
*** Xanni ***
mailto:xanni@xxxxxxxxxx Andrew Pam
http://www.xanadu.com.au/ Technical VP, Xanadu
http://www.glasswings.com.au/ Technical Editor, Glass Wings
http://www.sericyb.com.au/sc/ Manager, Serious Cybernetics
P.O. Box 26, East Melbourne VIC 8002 Australia Phone +61 3 96511511