[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zzdev] :zz: Use zzdump for crashed databases?
- To: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [zzdev] :zz: Use zzdump for crashed databases?
- From: Andrew Pam <xanni@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 2 Oct 1998 01:32:35 +1000
- In-reply-to: <18.104.22.168.19980626073621.00afd100@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; from Ted Nelson on Fri, Jun 26, 1998 at 07:36:21AM +0900
- References: <22.214.171.124.19980626073621.00afd100@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
On Fri, Jun 26, 1998 at 07:36:21AM +0900, Ted Nelson wrote:
> I think I understand how I should use zzdump
> for databases that are working.
> But if one gets busted, say by a disconnect,
> is that still doable, you think?
That depends how badly corrupted the file is. You can always try it and see!
*** Xanni ***
mailto:xanni@xxxxxxxxxx Andrew Pam
http://www.xanadu.com.au/ Technical VP, Xanadu
http://www.glasswings.com.au/ Technical Editor, Glass Wings
http://www.sericyb.com.au/sc/ Manager, Serious Cybernetics
P.O. Box 26, East Melbourne VIC 8002 Australia Phone +61 3 96511511