[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
:zz: Bek's tables as Good Example
- To: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: :zz: Bek's tables as Good Example
- From: Ted Nelson <ted@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 01 Oct 1998 03:22:56 +0900
- Cc: ted@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- In-reply-to: <19980908171410.B13683@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- References: <19980908140652.A2979@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <19980903192651.A22571@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <19980903231922.C773@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <19980904120828.A23831@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <19980904123433.A426@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <19980908125003.A13683@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <19980908140652.A2979@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
We're going to need some way to splice together
people's examples into the distribution.
I'd be happy to edit them together, if there were
a way to combine datasets, ie slices ...
At 05:14 PM 9/8/98 +1000, you wrote:
>Andrew Pam wrote:
>> To make a link between two cells, go to the first cell and note down the
>> cell number. Now go to the second cell, type in the number of the first
>> cell and select the direction in which you want to link them. That's it!
>Hey, it's making sense!!
>I think we should include a bunch of small zz examples with the
>distribution, to show people some of the possibilities, and I'll
>volunteer this one :)
>: Gossamer gossamer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx | Xanadoodler
>: http://www.tertius.net.au/~gossamer/ | And proud of it :)
>: The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing
>: you will make one. -- Elbert Hubbard
Theodor Holm Nelson, Visiting Professor of Environmental Information
Keio University, Shonan Fujisawa Campus, Fujisawa, Japan
Home Fax from USA: 011-81-466-46-7368 (If in Japan, 0466-46-7368)
Professorial home page http://www.sfc.keio.ac.jp/~ted/
Permanent: Project Xanadu, 3020 Bridgeway #295, Sausalito CA 94965
Tel. 415/ 331-4422, fax 415/332-0136
PERMANENT E-MAIL: ted@xxxxxxxxxx
Quotation of the day, 98.09.25:
"Love is the marshmallow on top of the blood-and-guts sundae we call life."