:zz: The Ubiquitous CNS

Hi Bek--

Sorry not to be clear.  CNS is the main computer
 network ("Computer Network System"?) of the
 Keio SFC campus, where I subsist.

The pun, I'm sure, is intentional.  The Japanese love
 puns in English, but they're often terrible-- this one
 is a happy exception.

ChrzT

At 12:58 AM 9/26/98 +1000, you wrote:
>Ted Nelson wrote:
>[...]
>>  zzdata sets now at CNS can be opened from all the relevant
>[...]
>
>Umm, what where or who is CNS?
>

>Gossamer
>(who now has the phrase Central Nervous System in her head :))
>
>--
>: Gossamer     gossamer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  | Xanadoodler
>: http://www.tertius.net.au/~gossamer/  | And proud of it :)
>: This above all; to thine ownself be true, and it must follow, as the
>: night the day, thow canst not then be false to any man.
>: -- William Shakespeare, 'Hamlet'

 Home Fax from USA: 011-81-466-46-7368  (If in Japan, 0466-46-7368)
Professorial home page http://www.sfc.keio.ac.jp/~ted/
Permanent: Project Xanadu, 3020 Bridgeway #295, Sausalito CA 94965
 Tel. 415/ 331-4422, fax 415/332-0136
http://www.xanadu.net
PERMANENT E-MAIL: ted@xxxxxxxxxx
Quotation of the day, 98.09.25:
"Love is the marshmallow on top of the blood-and-guts sundae we call life."
 TN 98.07