[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zzdev] :zz: Joystick inputs
- To: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [zzdev] :zz: Joystick inputs
- From: Andrew Pam <xanni@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 25 Sep 1998 02:03:12 +1000
- In-reply-to: <18.104.22.168.19980923045704.00a7e3e0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; from Ted Nelson on Wed, Sep 23, 1998 at 04:57:04AM +0900
- References: <19980809000000.A18263@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <22.214.171.124.19980923045704.00a7e3e0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
On Wed, Sep 23, 1998 at 04:57:04AM +0900, Ted Nelson wrote:
> I just blew $20 on a Gravis double joystick, hoping you
> could combine that with a keyboard. I.e., I could Velcro it
> to a sort of empty area on a certain keyboard between
> the space bar and the righthand side.
> (Note that this is a keyboard which has an ALPS pad,
> for later on when we can use mice.)
> How much trouble, you think, to add the double joystick?
That depends - what sort of connector does it have? If it plugs straight
into a standard serial, parallel or PC "game" port, no trouble at all.
Otherwise, the plug will need to be changed.
*** Xanni ***
mailto:xanni@xxxxxxxxxx Andrew Pam
http://www.xanadu.net/xanadu/ Technical VP, Xanadu
http://www.glasswings.com.au/ Technical Editor, Glass Wings
http://www.sericyb.com.au/sc/ Manager, Serious Cybernetics
P.O. Box 26, East Melbourne VIC 8002 Australia Phone +61 3 96511511