VobScene

(Note the name change).

Hmm.. it strikes me as inconsistent that VobScene is given a BoxStyle
for creating a subVobScene, but not for placing vobs.

Another important question is: whose responsibility is rotation?
There are several matters there:
	1) fontmetrics may not be accurate when rotated
	2) not all graphics platforms that we run on support rotation
	3) boxes -- this is the trouble we had with the FlobSetFlob and boxed:
	   it drew a vertical-horizontal box around a rotated flob, which
	   was visually not very aesthetical.

I feel there is a cleaner way but can't quite put my finger on it yet.

	Tuomas