Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [Gzigzag-commits] gzigzag/Java ZZCanvasView.java ZZKeyBindings1.java ZZPrimitiveActions.java

> > It closes a task due last November. I felt that makes it an ASAP.

By the way, Tuomas, your spec was that the background for edit mode
should be black. I changed that to white. I've tried both-- black looks
*frightening*. ;o) Like you're in a dark room. Besides, it makes the
insertion cursor line less visible, just one line of black on a whole
black screen.

- Benja