Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: Nile in Microsoft Word

>Of course, these are the easy parts of that... billowing, cool
>visualizations etc are going to be a bit more difficult...
>
>	Tuomas

Naturally, I don't want to go too far with this.  I don't want
to reinvent the wheel yet again.  Just the most useful and easy
to program features.  When I am done the editing tools (which is
nearly finished, I am in the process of debugging it) and
transclusions, I am thinking of adding a few other features.

Being able set specific break points, and move the text between
breakpoints around.  I believe this is the basic idea behind
text cloud.  I also want to have the mouse drag and drop selections
across the screen.

I personally favor a different set up for the keys:

Shift Left/Right: Hop Left/Right
Ctrl Left/Right: Expand/Contract on the left side of the selection
Alt Left/Right: Contract/Expand on the right side of the selection

Of course, I will upload a version for both sets of key bindings.

Brent