Re: :zzSig: Proposal for ZigZag Workshop at HT'01

Hi Les--

>Just going through the workshop proposal and it does seem that there is
>indeed quite a lot of stuff there (a hardworking Workshop).

Those were just suggestions, and my great flaw is always putting
 too much stuff in.

I emailed it to them, but got not a peep of reply.

>can we expect most of those named in your proposal to actually
>give a presentation?

I would imagine so, but things are odd.  Tuomas has been on
 intermittent sick leave for over a month and I haven't been able
 to reach him.

I suggest you send them a blanket inquiry at zzdev@xxxxxxxxxxx

>Secondly, if the answer to the above is "yes", do you think we should run a
>separate tutorial on Zigzag: my aim would be to attract as many people

DEFinitely.  You figure how that should go.

Best, T

At 09:40 AM 2/7/01 -0000, you wrote:
>Just going through the workshop proposal and it does seem that there is
>indeed quite a lot of stuff there (a hardworking Workshop).
>Firstly, do you think that the posse is likely to turn up to Denmark in
>force, ie can we expect most of those named in your proposal to actually
>give a presentation?
>Secondly, if the answer to the above is "yes", do you think we should run a
>separate tutorial on Zigzag: my aim would be to attract as many people as
>possible on a curiosity basis.
>---
>Les

Theodor Holm Nelson
Project Professor, Keio University SFC Campus, Fujisawa, Japan
Visiting Professor, University of Southampton, England
 ?  e-mail: ted@xxxxxxxxxx   ?  world-wide fax 1/415/332-0136
 ?  http://www.sfc.keio.ac.jp/~ted/    ?  http://www.xanadu.net
 ? Coordinates in USA      Tel. 415/ 331-4422
  Project Xanadu, 3020 Bridgeway #295, Sausalito CA 94965