[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zzdev] Re: [zigzag] GZigZag 0.5.0 has been released]
- To: ZZ Development <zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [zzdev] Re: [zigzag] GZigZag 0.5.0 has been released]
- From: Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho <gaia@xxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 21:02:56 +0200
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>; from eharter@xxxxxxxxx on Tue, Jan 23, 2001 at 02:34:25AM +0900
- Mail-followup-to: ZZ Development <zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx>
- References: <20010122183729.B29619@xxxxxxxxxxx> <20010122184422.A25496@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho <ajk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
On 20010123T023425+0900, Edward Harter wrote:
> If I may, let me suggest that more is being read into my request than
> I intended with my original question. I certainly have no intention
> of guiding nuclear missiles with - or without!! - the excellent
> program and system that GZigzag is developing into.
I hope you did not really take me so literally. The "nuclear missile
control" was supposed to be a device of exacggeration designed to convey
the idea of a robust, reliable system that is pleasure to work with.
%%% Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho % gaia@xxxxxx % http://www.iki.fi/gaia/ %%%
Keep the Deja Archive Alive!