Good news re conversion

Hi, AJ --

I re-ran the conversion steps to be sure I was sending you the exact files
I used for testing.  I was called away during step 3 and came back an hour
later to find that it had gone further than the first time I did the test.
(When I did the test the first time, I only sat staring at the screen for
about 20 minutes on step 3.)  So this time step 4 worked!

I couldn't really fully examine the data set after conversion because, as
you know, the map of dimensions in missing in 0.4.0.  One thing I did
notice missing -- my own demo dimensions are not on the list of dimensions
after conversion.

Anyway, this seems like very good news.

Thanks,
Marlene