Got the gzz Nile demo working in Netscape!

Hi, Benja --

This is wonderful!  (I got it working by using Netscape instead of IE,
(just the opposite of your experience on the Mac.)

I love your use of colors on the translusion beams.  It's fun to create a
bunch of transclusions and then just cursor around to get the different
color combinations.

I know you're already aware of bugs, but I'll mention one here just in case
you haven't already seen it.

        When I hit Ctrl-T to create the beam, it causes one of the
         highlighted words to be duplicated.

But congratulations on getting this working.  I can't wait until it's
really part of the stable gzz package.  Umm, er, when do you think that
might be?

Cheerio,
Marlene