Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Nile

On 20001220T233923+0100, Benjamin Fallenstein wrote:
> Yes, I'd prefer xml too, but the xml classes needed are unhandy and pose
> too many problems. The Dump format, along with subspace selectors (which
> need to wait some time pbly), should make it possible to use zzspaces in
> CVS. (The reverse section is there to make diffs usable.)

What's your image of subspace selectors?  Do you have something written
up?  I'm interested because I'm designing a ZZ network protocol for
an eventual CVS-like distribution and version control system for GZZ,
and I have my own sketch, and I'd like them to be at least compatible.

--
%%% Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho % gaia@xxxxxx % http://www.iki.fi/gaia/ %%%