[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Need more info on CellViews
- To: ZZ Developers <zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Need more info on CellViews
- From: Marlene Mallicoat <MarleneM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 18:39:50 -0400
- Sender: Marlene Mallicoat <MarleneM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Hi, AJ --
>> 2. Color of cursor cell. How can this be changed by the user? It's
>> difficult to read black text on a dark blue background. It would be
>> to have *all* those great user-defined interface options back -- font
>> font, etc.
>They never went away. They just changed place. Look in the CellViews
I don't understand the cells attached to CellViews and didn't find any
information in the User's Guide. Could you tell me specifically how to
change the color on the right cursor cell?
Is there any documentation on how to use these cells -- Black/background,
Font, StandardFlob, etc?