Big API change ahead

Having tested the new one-letter cell traversal functions in a couple of
files, I find that they are SO much better to use and clutter the code
less that we should move to them completely.

So I'm now officially deprecating the following functions:

	getNeighbour
	getHeadcell
	getSteps
	newCell
	getText

in favor of

in ZZCell.java.

Any objections? These functions are SO commonly used that there is just no
sense in keeping them with such long names.

Also, I don't think we shall be using many other one-letter method names,
as other methods are not as common.

The rest of the source should adapt to this deprecation shortly.

	Tuomas