Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Cannot checkout what I committed

The problem seems to have ceased to exist, so possiby there is a delay.
Dunno. The error message was something like "could not create read
lock," and it was only there with anonymous pserver access (I could
checkout on my school's linux machine, which can do ssh; but I couldn't
even from there with anonymous). I tried both updating and checking out
a fresh copy. Anyway, as I said, the problem's vanished.

Thanks for the help.
- Benja