[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zigzag] re: how to start gzigzag
- To: "Michael McCann" <michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho" <gaia@xxxxxx>, <zigzag@xxxxxxxxxx>, "ZZ Development" <zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Brent Turcotte" <brentt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [zigzag] re: how to start gzigzag
- From: "Michael McCann" <michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2000 10:28:04 -0700
- References: <184.108.40.206.20000929181641.4ed743c4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> <001d01c02bca$747e5b40$29610ecf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Oops. I asked for help to soon. Just figured it out. It was simply a matter
of having all the files in the right directory. Thanks anyway.
Now that I've got it up and going, this looks like a lot of fun. Will let
you know what I think in a day or so. Thanks!
----- Original Message -----
From: Michael McCann <michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho <gaia@xxxxxx>; <zigzag@xxxxxxxxxx>; ZZ
Development <zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx>; Brent Turcotte <brentt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, October 01, 2000 10:07 AM
Subject: [zigzag] re: how to start gzigzag
> I'm probably overlooking something simple (I'm not a Java expert) but I
> don't understand how to get gzigzag going. I installed JRE 1.2,
> the stable gzigzag release, and ran the appropriate command info from the
> dos prompt (Windows "run" line); now, my question is: where to I find the
> executable (is there one) and how do I get the app to run?
> Sorry to ask a simplistic question. Any help will be appreciated.
> Michael M.