[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zzdev] 0.1.pre1 (0.1.0 release candidate)
- To: Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho <gaia@xxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [zzdev] 0.1.pre1 (0.1.0 release candidate)
- From: Edward Harter <eharter@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2000 08:09:30 +0900
- Cc: ZZ Development <zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx>
- In-reply-to: <20000923014526.F17127@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- References: <20000923014526.F17127@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Due to problems with FUNET connectivity problems to Sourceforge, it has taken
too much time to produce the second prerelease. The prerelease is now
ready and you can get it from http://backup.gzigzag.org/download/ .
I'll put it up in SourceForge as soon as I get a good connection there.
Please test 0.1.pre1, it's a release candidate (that is, if no problems
are found, it's what will be released).
I tried the URL you gave above and got a "server could not be found"
message. Should I try again later, or just go to
when you have the new prerelease candidate posted there?