Dirty hack

Hi all--

just put in a DIRTY hack to make flob interpolation right. Dirty because
it masks the new behavior in the old interface (so that I don't need to
change everything that calls findFlob()), and because it just goes
through the flobs five times to find the best way to interpolate.
(Doesn't *always* find the best way, I think, but usually.) Hope to
clean it up soon.

Anyway, pls have a look at it and tell me if you think the structure is
reasonable (flobs can have parents, and interpolation is to nearest flob
with "same" parent, where "same" means: the first flob's parent is
interpolated to the second flob's parent).

-b.