Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Nasty feature in new cursor...

On 24 Aug, Tuomas Lukka wrote:
> To clarify: the problem is not with the code, but with having d.cursor a
> corner list instead of a rank.
>
> Hmm, maybe we need atomic corner-list operations: that could solve the
> problem pretty well.
>
> Definitely one to put into the specs for the bootstrapped prototype.

Could you now understand what I meant when I tried to say we could need
primitive operations for one-to-many relations?

Also, it might be that we'll need more of these. After bootstrap, will
we have means to express atomic operations without defining new
primitives?

Tuukka

E-Mail: Tuukka.Hastrup@xxxxxx
WWW:    http://www.iki.fi/Tuukka.Hastrup