Re: [zzdev] Many-to-many: bad name

I wrote:
> Also, the headcells should have a different flob path. Why is that
> commented out? (The animations look very awkward currently.)

Forget that -- I confused something here. Anyway.

I think we need a general way of dealing with having multiple flobs a
flob could interpolate to, or multiple flobs that could interpolate to a
flob. There'll always be rasters which have that. It would make sense if
only one flob could interpolate to another one, and if the one whose
middle is closest is chosen.

-b.