Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] A plan: Geek Clang

On Tue, 15 Aug 2000, Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho wrote:
> On 20000815T204920+0300, Tuomas Lukka wrote:
> > The idea is to make it so that for the bindings, we have an action written
> > somewhere: "Move cursor on axis". The cell that has the human-readable
> > name is cloned to the bindings list, and next to that the parameters (X,
> > +) are given. These routines should be writable in any language.
>
> So what you are saying is that we need to define a ZZ-global standard
> calling convention for these situations?

I guess so. But this need not be the languages' own calling convention: it
can be just the interlingual wrapper. But cloning a user-readable cell and
putting parameters on d.1 or d.2 does have its advantages.

	Tuomas