[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] d.n
- To: Tuukka Hastrup <Tuukka.Hastrup@xxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] d.n
- From: Tuomas Lukka <lukka@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 01:07:17 +0300 (EETDST)
- Cc: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- In-reply-to: <20000809215844.382F2966@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> That's most probably true. So how was it you said I'm going to write?
> Leave d.masterdim as is, and clone the cells to DimLists. Compass
> projection searches the dimensions down along d.2 from, say, the
> dimension cursor for X direction, and breaks when it's at the cursor
> position again.
That would sound reasonable to me.
> Is it somehow possible to choose a DimList at the moment? Should there
> be a way?
A slightly unobvious way, through curseling. There probably should be a