Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] :zz: Headcells (was Re: [zzdev] Some smaller notes

> The original 1986 spec was [where 'k' means some key, 'cb' means
>  some function key ['cokebottle']]
> ? step or mark 1 cell: arrow, cb-arrow
> ? step or mark from current cell to end of rank: cb-arrow, cb-arrow
> ? step or mark from current cell to headcell: k1-arrow, cb-k1-arrow
>  (arrow showing only alignment of rank, not direction of head)
> ? step or mark from current cell to tailcell: k2-arrow, cb-k2-arrow
>  (arrow showing only alignment of rank, not direction of head)

Could you explain what the advantage is from having two different keys
rather than just taking the direction the user presses? At least to me it
would seem odd if it marked upwards if I pressed downwards, whereas if it
takes the direction it would be more like a magnification of the user's
motion.

> ? step or mark whole rank: k3-arrow-reversearrow.  [In other words,
>  the arrow goes or marks in each direction.  Only latter significant.]
>  Unforch this latter prob. difficult to parse out of other series, so
>  may have to sacrifice it.

This keybinding also seems to reflect directionlity: you go first to one
dir, then the other. But above the directions were ignored.

	Tuomas