:zz: Units and structures, more (was Re: [zzdev] A big suggestion

Hi guys--

In my earlier remarks, I belittled the notion of 'units' too much.

Actually the ZigZag design is intended to facilitate *lots* of units--
? A *row of cells* may be very like a database 'record'.
? A *table* is a unitary structure where elements may be looked up
 simultaneously by row and column (and additional dims if desired).
? In the Holm family genealogy demo, a family (parents and children)
 is represented by a T-shaped structure (parents the crossbar,
 plus-sign to indicate a marriage with offspring, names of children
 in birth order.

We can think of these as 'recognized' structures, which may be
 replicated, viewed in specific ways, and programmed against.
 Lots of other replicated units, with other shapes, can be defined.

Big ZigZag differences are--
? the boundaries are unconventional and permeable.
? "Closure" is not required: structures may continue in any direction.
? Elements may be simultaneously in more than one recognized
 structure.

And probably more.

All best, Ted