Re: [zzdev] :gzz: d.system vs. d.2 (was Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] :gzz: d.system (wuz Re: [zzdev ] :gzz: Alte ring "system list" (wuz Re: [zzdev] :gzz: Story of an unsu spected crash spiral (v.0706)

On Fri, 21 Jul 2000, Ted Nelson wrote:

> Actually, what I meant to suggest was that the cells could be
>  connected on BOTH d.1/d.2 and d.system/d.system-list.
>
> That way, the system *actually* looks along d.system etc.,
>  but you can look at them and rearrange them on d.1/d.2.

Actually, putting them only on d.system has certain appeal: namely, when
starting gzigzag you then get a single, empty cell which would be pretty
beautiful. An experienced user who wants them on d.2 (or some of them)
will not take long to rotate one of the views and connect the cells,
especially with the '/' operation.

The empty cell might be a lot less intimidating ;) Or even the cell with
the text "Home" ;) ;)

	Tuomas