Re: :zz: deletability of dimensions, returnability of connections

Ted Nelson wrote:
> >I can investigate if you'd like, just ask.
> Yup, please do.

From looking at the code, I -think- it'd work.  But I'm really not
sure and I don't have time to try it just now.  Basically, if it
works when you try it, you can do it :)

Gossamer

> At 11:02 PM 7/4/98 +1000, you wrote:
> >Ted Nelson wrote:
> >> I asked a while back whether dimension names
> >>  could still be deleted to hide dimensions,
> >>  then put back.  Don't think I got an answer.
> >> If this aspect still works, I'd like to use it in my
> >>  content/demo cells, as follows:
> >> make some cells connected on
> >>  d.contact-info
> >>  d.money
> >> and then not have those dimensions on the
> >>  dimension list of the software when it's given out.
> >
> >Off-hand, I'm not sure.  Try it?
> >
> >I can investigate if you'd like, just ask.
> >
> >Gossamer
> >
> >--
> >: Gossamer     gossamer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  | Xanadoodler
> >: http://www.tertius.net.au/~gossamer/  | And proud of it :)
> >: I gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which I
> >: must stop and look fear in the face.  I say to myself, I've lived
> >: through this and can take the next thing that comes along. We must do
> >: the things we think we cannot do.  -- Eleanor Roosevelt

> Theodor Holm Nelson, Visiting Professor of Environmental Information
>  Keio University, Shonan Fujisawa Campus, Fujisawa, Japan
> http://www.sfc.keio.ac.jp/~ted/    PERMANENT E-MAIL: ted@xxxxxxxxxx
>  Home Fax: 0466-46-7368  From USA: 011-81-466-46-7368
> Project Xanadu (Permanent)
>  3020 Bridgeway #295, Sausalito CA 94965
>  Tel. 415/ 331-4422, fax 415/ 332-0136
> http://www.xanadu.net
> Quotation of the day:
> "That's why she is Miss Manners and you are not."  Marlene Mallicoat,
> 98.06.24

Gossamer

--
: Gossamer     gossamer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  | Xanadoodler
: http://www.tertius.net.au/~gossamer/  | And proud of it :)
: We're the bridge across forever, arching above the sea, adventuring
: for our pleasure, living mysteries for the fun of it, choosing
: disasters, triumphs challenges impossible odds, testing ourselves over
: and again, learning love and love and LOVE.  -- Richard Bach