[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zzdev] Theft of datasets: HUH?
- To: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [zzdev] Theft of datasets: HUH?
- From: Andrew Pam <xanni@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 8 Jul 1998 03:42:40 +1000
- Cc: ted@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Mallicoat; Marlene" <75231.762@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- In-reply-to: <184.108.40.206.19980707183123.00f3daa0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; from Ted Nelson on Tue, Jul 07, 1998 at 06:31:23PM +0900
- References: <199807070421_MC2-5257-DEF7@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <220.127.116.11.19980707183123.00f3daa0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
On Tue, Jul 07, 1998 at 06:31:23PM +0900, Ted Nelson wrote:
> Does this mean any student can just
> take anything out of my files ??????????
No, but they can from Marlene's files until she changes her permissions.
It looks like the default at Keio is to allow people access! They must
all be very well behaved to be so trusting.
*** Xanni ***
mailto:xanni@xxxxxxxxxx Andrew Pam
http://www.xanadu.net/xanadu/ Technical VP, Xanadu
http://www.glasswings.com.au/ Technical Editor, Glass Wings
http://www.sericyb.com.au/sc/ Manager, Serious Cybernetics
P.O. Box 26, East Melbourne VIC 8002 Australia Phone +61 3 96511511