:zz: Slices, very important

Slices will be very important-- a specifiable
 set of cells that inveigle themselves amongst
 the ones you have already.

I sent an intense email on slices already-- did you get it?

ChrzT

At 09:58 PM 7/6/98 +1000, you wrote:
>Ted Nelson wrote:
>> I'm gearing up to try your text-dump files.
>> In the program you refer to a "slice".  Does
>>  that mean it's possible to specify less than a
>>  whole database?
>
>Not sure where you mean about a slice but yes - zzdump and zzundump are
>for the whole database.
>
>Gossamer
>
>--
>: Gossamer     gossamer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  | Xanadoodler
>: http://www.tertius.net.au/~gossamer/  | And proud of it :)
>: Art is dangerous.  It is one of the attractions; when it ceases to be
>: dangerous you don't want it.  -- Anthony Burgess

http://www.sfc.keio.ac.jp/~ted/    PERMANENT E-MAIL: ted@xxxxxxxxxx
 Home Fax: 0466-46-7368  From USA: 011-81-466-46-7368
Project Xanadu (Permanent)
 3020 Bridgeway #295, Sausalito CA 94965
 Tel. 415/ 331-4422, fax 415/ 332-0136
http://www.xanadu.net
Second Quotation of the day, 98.07.06:
Yesterday is history.  Tomorrow is a mystery. But today is a gift.  That's
why it's called the Present.  -- Author unknown