:zz: deletability of dimensions, returnability of connections

>I can investigate if you'd like, just ask.

Yup, please do.

ChrzT

At 11:02 PM 7/4/98 +1000, you wrote:
>Ted Nelson wrote:
>> I asked a while back whether dimension names
>>  could still be deleted to hide dimensions,
>>  then put back.  Don't think I got an answer.
>> If this aspect still works, I'd like to use it in my
>>  content/demo cells, as follows:
>> make some cells connected on
>>  d.contact-info
>>  d.money
>> and then not have those dimensions on the
>>  dimension list of the software when it's given out.
>
>Off-hand, I'm not sure.  Try it?
>
>I can investigate if you'd like, just ask.
>
>Gossamer
>
>--
>: Gossamer     gossamer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  | Xanadoodler
>: http://www.tertius.net.au/~gossamer/  | And proud of it :)
>: I gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which I
>: must stop and look fear in the face.  I say to myself, I've lived
>: through this and can take the next thing that comes along. We must do
>: the things we think we cannot do.  -- Eleanor Roosevelt

http://www.sfc.keio.ac.jp/~ted/    PERMANENT E-MAIL: ted@xxxxxxxxxx
 Home Fax: 0466-46-7368  From USA: 011-81-466-46-7368
Project Xanadu (Permanent)
 3020 Bridgeway #295, Sausalito CA 94965
 Tel. 415/ 331-4422, fax 415/ 332-0136
http://www.xanadu.net
Quotation of the day:
"That's why she is Miss Manners and you are not."  Marlene Mallicoat,
98.06.24