Re: [zzdev] :zz: Clone jaundice

At 02:29 PM 7/6/98 +1000, you wrote:
>Ted Nelson wrote:

>> Could you please make that a toggle, instead?  Let's try
>> y => right window
>> Y=> left windowa

>Because of how things are implemented (ie:  Not OOP) it's very hard
>to do this for just one window.  Would one key for both do it?

Okay.

>Also, Y is already used to rotate the view, and alt-Y to flip it.

Duhh.  Sorry, forgot that.  How about O for orange?

Incidentally, is there still a command that rotates all 3 at once?
 Ie, incrementing all three dimensions?

Chrz,T

At 02:29 PM 7/6/98 +1000, you wrote:
>Ted Nelson wrote:
>> I realize that the yellow clones *are* useful, when they're
>>  not obnoxious.
>> Could you please make that a toggle, instead?  Let's try
>> y => right window
>> Y=> left windowa
>
>Because of how things are implemented (ie:  Not OOP) it's very hard
>to do this for just one window.  Would one key for both do it?
>
>Also, Y is already used to rotate the view, and alt-Y to flip it.
>I can pick another keyset though.
>

>Gossamer
>
>--
>: Gossamer     gossamer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  | Xanadoodler
>: http://www.tertius.net.au/~gossamer/  | And proud of it :)
>: Every blade of grass has its angel that bends over it and whispers,
>: 'grow, grow'.  -- The Talmud

http://www.sfc.keio.ac.jp/~ted/    PERMANENT E-MAIL: ted@xxxxxxxxxx
 Home Fax: 0466-46-7368  From USA: 011-81-466-46-7368
Project Xanadu (Permanent)
 3020 Bridgeway #295, Sausalito CA 94965
 Tel. 415/ 331-4422, fax 415/ 332-0136
http://www.xanadu.net
Quotation of the day:
"That's why she is Miss Manners and you are not."  Marlene Mallicoat,
98.06.24