[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Q] How to get out of CRONE state?
- To: "YOON, Joo-Yung" <yjy@xxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [Q] How to get out of CRONE state?
- From: Andrew Pam <xanni@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 03:11:14 -0800
- Cc: zigzag@xxxxxxxxxx
- In-reply-to: <20000210184645.A3512@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; from YOON, Joo-Yung on Thu, Feb 10, 2000 at 06:46:45PM +0900
- References: <20000210184645.A3512@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
On Thu, Feb 10, 2000 at 06:46:45PM +0900, YOON, Joo-Yung wrote:
> Today I started learning ZIGZAG.
> Now I got stuck after executing a command "T" (clone).
> Can anybody tell me how to get out of it?
Press a direction key to indicate in which direction to create the clone.
It may also be possible to press "Escape" to cancel, I don't remember.
Hope that helps,
*** Xanni ***
mailto:xanni@xxxxxxxxxx Andrew Pam
http://www.xanadu.com.au/ Chief Scientist, Xanadu
http://www.glasswings.com.au/ Technology Manager, Glass Wings
http://www.sericyb.com.au/sc/ Manager, Serious Cybernetics
P.O. Box 26, East Melbourne VIC 8002 Australia Phone +61 3 9419-2989