DM..

Hi!

As I was hopping around the mail archive, trying to understand what it was
all about, I had this feeling I saw something like this before. Does the
multi-dimensional organisation of data found in zigzag have something to
do with the "dimensional modeling" found in data-warehouses ? I might be
totally wrong, I haven't read much on the subject.

Thanks!

FX.

--
François-Xavier Le Louarn
Centre de Recherche sur les Transports

Elle n'a pas seulement des yeux qui voient, elle a des yeux qui montrent.
                            (Monsieur Malaussène, D. Pennac)