Re: [zigzag] Joysticks

I specially think that a Nintendo-type 2-joystick
 controller (I bought one, it's around here someplace)
 is a very good idea.

What I would suggest is assuming it's on either
 the serial parallel port or the gameport.  That way
 if you have no gameport you can still do it.

ChrzT

At 12:28 PM 11/24/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Hello.
>
>I am thinking that a ZigZag user interface that uses one or two joysticks
>would be neat. Has anyone worked on such an interface?
>
>If not, do you think it would be worthwhile to try to build one? All
>thoughts are welcome.
>
>Best regards,
>Dave

 Home Fax from USA: 011-81-466-46-7368  (If in Japan, 0466-46-7368)
http://www.sfc.keio.ac.jp/~ted/  (Professorial page)
Permanent: Project Xanadu, 3020 Bridgeway #295, Sausalito CA 94965
 Tel. 415/ 331-4422, fax 415/332-0136
http://www.xanadu.net (see also Professorial page, above)
PERMANENT E-MAIL: ted@xxxxxxxxxx
Quotation of the day, 98.11.22:
"Life is EXTREMELY strange, except we don't notice."  TN98
"Yeah, but compared to what?"  (Afterthought.)