[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
PC demo - request for help
- To: zigzag@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: PC demo - request for help
- From: "Edward G. Prentice" <egp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 06 Nov 1998 17:48:41 -0500
- Reply-to: zigzag@xxxxxxxxxx
I've downloaded the PC demo, unzipped it, and rawrite-ed the floppy.
I can then reboot into the linux based zigzag demo.
Within the demo, I can navigate around both screens, and I've
even added some cells to see how that works. What I have *NOT* been
able to do is to get to the sample data (calendar, genealogy, etc) that
I was under the impression was there. I haven't figured out how to
get Zigzag to read in the sample data. I figure that why I'm failing is
one of these reasons:
1. It is already loaded, but I haven't figured out how to navigate
to the sample data
2. I have to load in the sample data, but I haven't figured out
how to do that
3. my demo came without the same data (unlikely, since I thought
I saw kaiser wilhelm, but I don't know what I did to see that.
Bottom line - how do I get to something other than the 7 dimension and
couple of dozen actions?
"Edward G. Prentice" <egp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>