Re: International Xanadu Meetup Day

Someday perhaps, if a critical mass of fans can be found/developed. I'd love to find others in Texas who know (or want to know) Xanadu. I've been thru the source enough to be able to hold a discussion. I don't travel much nor attend the traditional academic conferences though. The conferences tend to focus on the W3C/XML flavor of hypertext, totally ignoring the Xanadu flavor, so where's the fun in that. ;-)

-Jeff

Andrew Pam wrote:

Anyway, to bring this back on topic for this mailing list, people are
of course welcome to propose Xanadu get-togethers on this list!

Cheers,
	Andrew