Re: The Xanadu Cyberarchaeology Project

Hi, Andrew. I have been away from zigzag awhile, and just
want to get the latest version to run on my Windows
machine. It's been a couple of years. The sites all turn it into
text in my Opera or IE browsers. Where can I just FTP it?

all best

Peter

1/7/2002 10:40:59 PM, Andrew Pam
<xanni@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>For people interested in using or analysing the Xanadu
88.1 and 92.1
>code, released as open source in 1999 under the name
"Udanax", there
>is now a website at:  http://www.sunless-sea.net/ run by
Jeff Rush,
>David Durand and Roger Gregory where the code,
algorithms and designs
>are being documented and discussed.
>
>Share and enjoy,
>		Andrew
>--
>mailto:xanni@xxxxxxxxxx                         Andrew Pam
>http://www.xanadu.com.au/                       Chief Scientist,
Xanadu
>http://www.glasswings.com.au/                   Technology
Manager, Glass Wings
>http://www.sericyb.com.au/                      Manager, Serious
Cybernetics
>http://two-cents-worth.com/?105347&EG
	Donate two cents to our work!
>P.O. Box 477, Blackburn VIC 3130 Australia	Phone +61
401 258 915

Peter Barus
NEW EMAIL ADDRESS: peterbarus@xxxxxxx