Re: Zigzag v0.51 released!

On Sat, Aug 29, 1998 at 09:23:57PM +0100, Gerald Grow wrote:
> And what, pray tell, is Zigzag?

It's a Quantum Hyperstructure kit, and probably too difficult to describe
in a few sentences.  For more information, visit the web page.
http://www.xanadu.net/zigzag/

> And can us Mac users use it?

The software will run on any machine that has Perl and Curses, including
Macs.  However the demo boot disk will currently only run on PC hardware,
though it is certainly feasible to create a Mac one.  Let me know if you'd
like to help.

> -- By not including a useful description of the software, you have
> inadvertently converted your notice into spam.

Dang.  I hate it when that happens.  :-)

Thanks for your response.

Share and enjoy,
		*** Xanni ***
--