[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Meme:"Digital Libraries"
- To: xanadu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Meme:"Digital Libraries"
- From: Daeron <daeron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 15 Feb 1997 13:37:38 +1000
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: xanadu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Yes I quite enjoyed reading your article, one trivial note though.
At the end you write
The contents of Meme are (c) David S. Bennahum.
It may be different within the US, but it is my understanding that
neither (c) nor 'C' in a circle have any standing as a replacement for
the word 'copyright'. i.e. you have to say 'copyright' or 'copyrighted'
The symbol is normally used as a visual re-enforcement.