Re: job opportunity/pls forward as appropriate

 Well, actually, I'm looking for someone with experience/understanding
  of hyperscripting and hypertext and thought that someone on this
  list might know of someone with these skills.  Apologies if some
  of you are annoyed.  Cheers.

          ewinters@xxxxxxxxxx    37.53 N  122.17 W
               http://www.bena.com/ewinters/