Ted in Japan featured in New Scientist

I meant to post this while the 19th August edition was still on the
news stands, but we all get busy :-(

A six page feature entitled 'DIY software' on Tanaka's project at
Hokkaido University notes that "Ted Nelson--the charismatic
originator of the concept of distributed hypermedia, and still a
champion of involving users in designing their own software--
recently moved to Hokkaido to work with Tanaka" and features a full
page shot of Theodore H. at his charismatic best.

I trust Avatar will add this to the Web list of refs.

--Tony Smith