[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: requesting code for updated udanax green
- To: ED5BAF61B141 FE1829D7F63FF817756D <ed5baf61b141fe1829d7f63ff817756d@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: requesting code for updated udanax green
- From: Aaron Bingham <abingham@xxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 09:37:14 +0200
- Cc: udanax@xxxxxxxxxx
- In-reply-to: <20040408052904.32244.qmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- References: <1081393837.3515.16.camel@ds> <20040408052904.32244.qmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
On Wed, Apr 07, 2004 at 10:29:04PM -0700, ED5BAF61B141 FE1829D7F63FF817756D wrote:
> >The current problem that has me stopped it that the Pyxi front end
> >doesn't work with the Python I've got, so I haven't built the simple
> >hacks that make the Green server visible from a normal html browser.
> >(simple stuff view a link, bollow piocking directions stuff like that, a
> >few lines of perl or python in a cgi or something like that with a bit
> this is the exact same problem I have. I am working on a java based
> front end, but do not wait for it.
Are you using the orignal Pyxi or something newer? What version of
Python are you guys using? What's the traceback you're seeing? I
sent some patches to this list several months ago that got the
original Pyxi working for me (Python 2.3). I can dig them out again
if you think they'll help.