International Xanadu Meetup Day

For those wishing to meet face-to-face with fans of the Xanadu system, I've managed to get Xanadu listed with the meetup.com service. It's a free service for connecting people in cities with others of common interests, resulting in get-togethers at restaurants/clubs to talk.

So far there are only two people in the world signed up. We need more. It takes at least five people in a geographical location to allow a meeting to take place. I'm in Dallas -- if there are ANY Xanadu fans besides myself in Dallas, please signup at xanadu.meetup.com.

Jeff Rush
Xanadu Cyberarcheologist
http://www.sunless-sea.net