Date: 8/6/90
To: heh
From: xanadu!tribble
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 90 11:38:24 PDT
From: xanadu!tribble (Eric Dean Tribble)
To: eric@son-of-blob
Cc: heh@xxxxxxxxxx, xtech@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  cleanupGarbage

I just checked.  There are a few examples where we have cleanupGarbage
and no linkTime, and vice-versa.  Implement a cleanupGarbage method in
DocTester that runs the linkTime behavior, then any backend constructs
don't require cleanupGarbage.  cleanupGarbage is still required for
caches and such that we put into our tools.

dean